The Nuclear Physics European Collaboration Committee (NuPECC) is an Expert Committee of the European Science Foundation.
Activities of the Committee are:
- Provide advice and make strategic recommendations to funding agencies and decision-making bodies;
- Define a network of complementary facilities within Europe and encourage optimisation of their usage;
- Provide a forum for the discussion of the provision of future facilities and instrumentation;
- Contribute to public education and awareness
NuPECC goals are:
- Develop the strategy for European Collaboration in nuclear science by supporting collaborative ventures between research groups within Europe
- Promote nuclear physics and its trans-disciplinary use in applications for societal benefit.